It would be impossible to write about the wife of Lebron James, one of the greatest basketballers of all time, without mentioning or at least thinking about the time-old quote by Groucho Max – “behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife.” That’s Savannah Brinson, a low profile, Ohioan, who stands at 5 foot 7 inches next to her partner, husband, Lebron James, 6 foot 8 inches. Shorter in height but in the eyes of MOCCA Mums just as amazing. This week when LeBron James became the youngest NBA player to reach 30,000 regular-season points we couldn’t help but investigate and find more about this female force behind his greatness.
- She is the youngest of 5 children and was a soft ball player in high school.
- She is an entrepreneur. She started The Juice Spot, a shop, to encourage good health through juicing. She also started her own furniture brand.
- She is a community activist. Her first project was a prom dress drive for underprivileged girls.
- She met Lebron in high school and they started dating when she was 16.
- They had their first child after their high school graduation. Today she is a mom of 2 boys and 1 girl.
Inspiring. Sweet. Brave. Impressive. There are many and more adjectives we can use to describe this amazing lady.