1. No boundaries = poor self-esteem.
2. Get clear on your personal values. Live them.
3. You can only change yourself – not others.
4. Your behavior, not your words, speak for you.
5. Decide on consequences for violations ahead of time. Stick with it.
MOCCA MUMS, we encourage our kids to create boundaries as they get older, to protect them from social and other “ills, challenges and threats” around them. What would you say is the biggest “threat, challenge or ill” facing girls/girls of color today? Comment.